I am so excited to share this meal plan with you all! It’s full of quick, easy, and tasty recipes that your family will absolutely love.
Ever notice that gluten-free meal plans tend to be full of time-consuming recipes with weird and hard-to-find ingredients? That doesn’t jive with me because I have limited time, limited funds, and limited patience in the kitchen. The recipes in this meal plan are easy and require little – and in many cases, no – prep beforehand (perfect for weeknight meals). The ingredients won’t break the bank and are ones you’re familiar with and can easily find at your local grocery store (and, worst case scenario, on Amazon). And dare I say it – your kids will even like these recipes (no making separate meals for picky eaters this week!).
This meal plan is for you if:
- You’re a gluten-free family who just doesn’t want to plan meals this week (it gets exhausting, I know)
- You have gluten-free visitors headed your way and you’ve been stressing out about what to feed them
- You’re making the transition to a gluten-free diet and you’re not sure where to start
- You have a grocery budget you need to stick to but you’re dying to mix it up a little
- You’re single or if you have a family – these recipes will please even picky eaters!
This meal plan was created with a busy family of four in mind. But if your family is bigger, just double everything. And if your family is smaller, cut everything in half. Or, hey, if you want to fill your freezer, just double everything and freeze it all for later. Easy peasy!
Below you’ll find links to all of the recipes in this meal plan, as well as any notes I have about the recipes (ingredients, preparation, etc). I’ve also created a Pinterest board for this meal plan so that when it’s time to get cooking, you can easily find all of the recipes. Lastly, I’ve taken the time to put together an optional shopping lists download for this meal plan. You can buy the download for the teeny, tiny amount of $1.99 (thanks for supporting this blog!).